A Girl turns into Woman

Thursday, March 3, 2011

                                  

            My life now in College has many changes because of my struggles in my college life but I can now see the true meaning of life/ the importance of it someone's career. you are th one who would make your life beautiful as you wanted it to be. not anyone else will make your life colorful, even God, he is there just to guide us, our source of strength to go on and work with our life. as the saying goes, "its not over until its over". even though you have many problems and obstacle in your life, you still have the chance to make things right, just choose to look on a brighter side, there's many things you should experience and these will make us smart and strong to face new challenges. don't blame God if your problems are already loaded. instead, thank him because he wants you to be strong. God will not give us challenges if he knows we can't solve it. "mas mabuti nang masira ang isang bagay para mabuo mo ito ng mas matibay".

            My life was changed not only to my studies but as a person as well. our family problem taught me that life is not always smooth sailing, you have to experience rough roads so you can face and and overcome big problems that life might be given to you. I am not a spoiled brat anymore. the very dependent girl to her parents is now a good and dependable sister to her brothers. the girl who can get whatever she wants, can now learn to wait for the right time.

            Now all I want is to help my family not just myself. all the good things about my future is what I'm aiming for now. my struggles and obstacles from my past will surely be my armor for tomorrow.

0 comments: