Angel in Disguise

Thursday, March 3, 2011

      


  Please let me introduce him,
         He is Warren Alarcon Bernabe,my first boyfriend and my first love :)  his parents always tells him that he is the hope of his family so his father will not work as a seaman anymore. even though he is not the eldest because their eldest brother had a family already but still living with them. his parents always say that he is a thoughtful and very kind son. I can prove that because he is afraid to break his family's expectations. 

         He is a regular 3rd year student of civil engineering and know what? he is so responsible, matured, intelligent and dedicated to his studies. as other's say, he is "all in one", he is smart, talented, he is good in singing, dancing and he can play well every kind of sports. he is one in a million ;). being with him for almost four years is like winning in a lotto(I hope he feels the same way. hahaha :DD)

         He loves his family so much specially his mother. in fact, based  on my observation, he is the only son I've met that his parents didn't get angry with him because he always choose to do the right thing.
        He has a very broad mind and sometimes I hate it when we argue. hahahaa :)))
     
       I learned so much from him and I wont forget that till the last day of my life. for me and for his parents, he is an Angel in Disguise.



0 comments: