Unconditional Love

Saturday, March 12, 2011



My father grew up in a simple and big family. they lived near the river. I remember his story that he needs to look for a fish for them to have a lunch or dinner. Back then, he has a simple dreams but great ambitions for his family so he work harder and harder that's why he had given us a great life like this.

for me he is the best and perfect father. he didn't think for his own, rather he always think for our future.
I love him, I really really do. he never hit me or yelled at me because he always try to speak calmly at me. and I think that's more effective. he always try to understand me. he is always their to listen for my non-sense stories.

He is my best buddy and I am his princess. he always give me what I want and what I need. YES he spoiled me! but he spoiled me with love and care. I remember when I was a child he wouldn't let me to eat at my own plate because he wants to share his plate for me. it's always like that, eating with the same plate together. I remember also, I get jealous with my mom always. Until now, when he will buy something for my mom he will always make it to a point that he will buy me also even though I don't need it that much as my mom does.

I really love how he show us how important we are for him, how much he loves us.
Even though now, he is a miles away from us because he is working in Saudi, we can still feel his love.
now, I want to see him again, I want to be with him again, I want this puzzle to be whole again because I want to share my plate with him again.

0 comments: