AGAIN

Thursday, March 3, 2011

    
 After three months of being single (I really enjoyed those moments :D) Warren and I were together again. I met him last 2007 and we broke up before our 3rd anniversary. I realized that, I'd rather choose the one who really loves me and I'm pretty sure of it. than the one who never gave me the assurance. (hmmm. enough of it :))
I enjoyed more our relationship this time because now I can act freely, I can do what ever I want. he's not strict anymore. well that's the first thing I want to happen, and I told this to him before we decided to come back to each other's arm. because I realized that doing the things you usually do and doing it again and again, it only makes the two of you tired, less exciting and boring. we should experience new things, together. 
and this new things will make our relationship tighter. I don't want to be the kind of girl that tells everyone the every development of her love life. I only tell my story to my closest friends  but now, I'm happy and proud that I'm here, with him, AGAIN.

0 comments: