Dear Mom and Dad

Thursday, December 30, 2010



Dear Mom and Dad,

I bet you think you know me pretty well. You know my favorite foods, colors, and hobbies. You know my moods, mannerisms, and weaknesses. You even know what makes me overflow with excitement and what makes me so angry I could explode. Only you have seen me at my best and my worst. but what you don't know is how much I love you, because I've never let you know. Why?, I'm not sure. Maybe I was too shy, or too worried you would shun my sappy emotions; maybe I was just scared. that's not important now. You-- Dad And Mom--are important now. and so I think the greatest gift I can give both of you at this point, a time when we have few years left together, is my love and sincerest thanks for all you've done for me because you care.
thank you for providing for me, caring for me, teaching me, and most important, loving me. you have done so many things  that touch me deeply, and I hope this letter will give you a glimpse into the boundless ocean that is my love for you.

0 comments: