LAST for Mr. LJ

Thursday, December 30, 2010


It's been almost four months since the day, Mr. LJ and I broke up. There's a realization that keeps on bugging me. I almost understand why he leaves me. Sometimes I'm making my own reason just to help myself, he didn't tell me the real reason anyway.

SO here's the reasons I've made why he decided to leave me;
1. I am becoming too hard to please
2. I am demanding so much of his time
3. Maybe he felt trapped and pressured.

Or 4. Maybe he thinks--We have our whole lives before us. we shouldn't be tied down to one person. we should be out there having fun!
because my first impression to him was, happy-go-lucky guy, all he want is to have fun.

while making this blog, I am suddenly exhausted, and I know what I have to do; accept that it's over and start getting over him. I don't need his excuses, either, or even his explanations. because sometimes, people just stop wanting to be with you. Plain and simple. It happens. and it's always best to just leave it at that. it's always best to just let it all go.


When Mr. LJ and I were starting to get to know each other, he played the worst mind games with me. He was an expert at dishing enough affection for me to think that he loved me, but never enough for me to be sure.
Mr. LJ and I may have been perfect for each other. But that was way back then-- the circumstances have changed. At this moment, we are no longer perfect for each other.

Things rarely happen exactly when you expect them to. like moving on, and letting go.
I know I am on my way to a place where he can no longer hurt me, a place where I will be strong and smart enough not just to stand up for myself, but to stand by myself as well.
I know I will forgive him--and myself--someday.

Because every other person in the world goes through this. PAIN, after all, is a universal emotion. but it's what you choose to do with it, and the person you choose to become after the heartbreak, that defines you and decides whether or not you'll be fine.
And I may not have a wide array of positive character traits going for me, but I want to be the kind of person who chooses to look on the bright side and chooses to make things right. There are books to read, songs to listen to, places to see, lessons to learn, stories to write, people to meet. I have my family and friends, and they will help me get through this.

*this is my last blog about Mr. LJ*

0 comments: