farewell message

Tuesday, November 30, 2010



This is my farewell message when I won the tittle Lakambini ng udyong2009(ms. Orion)...

 _A year has passed when I was crowned Lakambini ng Udyong 2009, and tonight I am filled with mixed emotions. I am a bit sad knowing I have to bequeath this title and the prestige that goes with it. to the winner of this year's competition, because it feels like, although  I had the honor, it was just a small bite out of glory and now it is time to pass it over to this year's winner. but then again, I am sincerely happy because winning the title Lakambini ng Udyong gave me the realization that I could achieve anything in life that I aspire for. it gave me the chance to meet other candidates who eventually became friends. yes, it was a competition, but as an only daughter, it gave me the opportunity to socialize and interact with other girls and build each one a sisterhood, and to enhance the hidden talents that were in me all along. it is such an unforgettable learning experience that has boosted my confidence and morale, and it will forever stay with me as I face new challenges in my life. I am armed with grace, pride and honor for  having the title Lakambini ng udyong2009. so tonight, I give thanks to God most specially, for the success and guidance, to my parents, family and friends for all the love and support they gave me during the grueling rehearsals and pageant proper, to the hosts, organizers, and sponsors who made it possible and worthwhile, and to my co-candidates  for the good memories we all shared and will forever treasure. to my successor, Lakambini ng Udyong2010, to you, I bequeath not only the crown and title, but the pride and honor as well, to represent  and promote the beauty of our beloved town of Orion. to the new Lakambini, goodluck and godspeed! farewell and a pleasant good evening to each and everyone of you.

0 comments: